How & Why We Help
How we help
At Create Forest, our mission is to plant two trees in Canada for each item purchased through our partnerships. In addition to the restoration of forests and wildlife habitat, trees planted through Create Forest's partnerships are never cut and contribute to cleaner air, cleaner soil, and cleaner waterways.
We help with the following:
- Ensuring reforestation of abandoned farmlands to help re-establish important watershed and wildlife corridors.
- Replacing trees affected by insects, fungal diseases or natural disasters.
- Carbon offsetting and social reforestation,
- Shelterbelts and agroforestry,
- Site regenerations,
- Edible tree management, and
- Creating arboretums.
Why we help
Giving back is in our DNA
We love planting trees and while we'd like to plant as many trees as possible it isn't possible on its own. We need a sustainable model to ensure reforestation initiatives can be done. This is why at the heart of Create Forest Apparel, we chose to give back a portion of each sales to fulfill a simple mission: to create new forests.